Ready to Pack It’s that time of year when our minds are wandering to the…
A lot is happening currently in relation to the coronavirus/covid-19. We wanted to let you know what is happening at 360 Chiropractic so that you can feel confident that we are doing our best to keep your health at the heart of our clinic.
Currently – 18th March 2020 – we are open for business as usual.
Updated: 24th March 2020 – clinic is now closed during lockdown
Great care is being taken to keep our hygiene and cleaning to high standards and have increased what we are usually doing in terms of cleanliness.
- We always wipe the bench with anti-bacterial wipes between each patient
- We always change the head paper on the bench between each patient
- Your practitioner always washes their hands between each patient
- We are now wiping handles and work surfaces in clinic more regularly
- We are now asking patients to clean their hands when they enter clinic
Remote Video Consultations
360 Chiropractic is now offering remote video consultations. These are for patients who are already self-isolating due to coronavirus and if people can not get into clinic.
Remote consultation will be a bit different to your usual face to face consultation but there is still a lot we can do to help you through any issues that may occur at this time.
- We’ll take a full history as we do in a face to face consultation
- Part of the physical examination contains movements that patients can do for themselves while we observe and get information on how the patient feels.
- We’ll then provide a diagnosis and give advice on what you can do day to day to ease discomfort, this can include stretches and exercises if that is deemed safe for you to do.
The idea of the remote consultation is to get you through this time until you are able to come into clinic again.
We wish everyone to stay safe and healthy while the world deals with this difficult time.
If you would like more information about how we can help you during this time you can contact us here