Taking up a New Challenge Have you decided to get fitter and healthier for 2022?…
We’re open again
I’m excited that we are now fully open (from 15th June) for all appointments.
Following the guidelines from the government and my Association (the BCA) I am now able to open the clinic fully for all appointments.
To help keep us all as safe as possible there is a plan in place so we can do our best to adhere to all the recommendations.
What I will be doing
- Appointments will be spaced out to avoid over-lap in reception
- Disposable gloves, apron and face mask will be worn during your appointment
- Cleaning of all possibly touched surfaces will take place between each appointment e.g.
- Door handles
- Normal cleaning processes will continue to be in place
- I’ll be thoroughly washing my hands and forearms between each patient
What you can do to help
- Please reschedule your appointment if you – or someone you live with – is displaying symptoms of Covid-19
- Please arrive on time, not early to avoid overlap in reception
- If it’s possible please attend your appointment alone
- It’s okay if you bring someone if you need them to help you
- Please use the hand gel provided when you enter clinic
- Try not to bring any excess items into the clinic with you
- Please wear your own facemask – I can provide a disposable facemask if you forget
- There is a QR code to scan in reception to help with track and trace
I’m really enjoying being back to work and able to help everyone again. If you are unsure about coming in you can give me a call on 07958 907702 to discuss other possibilities.
I am still offering Video Consultations if that feels like a better choice for you at this time.